We are pleased to be sponsored again by YellowEdge Performance Architects, an advanced webcasting organisation. We are hoping to have 2 teams of three people (videographer, sound and notebook program operator) broadcasting live to people who have registered to watch via internet.
We will hold a planning and training meeting for the technical team at 6:30 – 8pm Thursday 9 February 2012. We will meet at the Hamilton school’s, Tudor and Steel St entrance, but please RSVP first – see below.
- Learn great new technologies – webcasting with Blackboard Collaborate; Good capture, easy editing, & online upload techniques for digital videography/ photography
- Receive free admission to the festival activities
- Obtain a fluorescent vest – good for bicycle riding, but limited number available
- Enjoy the experience of organising a public festival and bringing your community together
- A certificate of appreciation
Please RSVP John to confirm that places are still available, on 0419 296 103 or jafshiel (at) gmail.com by Tues 7th February.